My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Random Pictures

On the 30th April 2009, Thursday morning;

On my way to work, I see this two puppies every morning. The owner lets them out to run about. Guess it is for their exercise and poo poo time. The black is braver and naughtier as he always comes near me and plays with me. The brown is more shy and runs off before I could even reach him.

On this same day, I also saw a really small orange fur kitten siting in the middle of the road! Looks like as though it was just born. As I was approaching near it, the kitten got up and walked towards me. It has a collar, looks like it belongs to someone. Dirty and limping, poor kitten. I wanted to help it looked for its owner but no body was around at all. The kitten then walked into a gate of a house that I doubt is its owner, but at least it wasn't in the middle of the road anymore so I left. I never see the kitten again. I hope it found its owner.

No comments: