My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sick since Saturday

I have been sick since Saturday afternoon. No idea what virus my brother brought home. He fell sick on Thursday and then by Saturday, my mom and I fell sick too. Eventually my fever started on Sunday at 38˚celcius and by Monday morning it was 38.5˚celcius.

So since my mom was also sick, we both went to see a doctor. Doctor suspects viral infection. And told me if I don’t recover please let him know. I got two days MC because of this… I lost my appetite and in two days time all I had for my meals was bread a glass of warm milk (lost 3kgs to that too. Yippee?). My fever subsided on Monday evening; it was back to normal at 37˚celcius. Yesterday night it went up again. 37.3˚celcius. Not a lot but still abnormal. This morning it is at 37.5˚celcius. I called the doctor but he wasn’t around and I was going to let a sit in for him doctor see me cause she won’t know what is going on. Let us hope he is in tomorrow.

My friends are all telling me could it be Dengue, Chikukoya (however you spell that lol) or something else. Well, let’s hope it is really a normal viral infection. I really don’t want to be knowing it is something else more major than this.

If anyone have ever encounter this kind of symptoms (persistent fever, body ache, headache, coughing, flu, breathless-ness) and it wasn’t anything major or something major, please let me know. Thank you.

No comments: