My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ice Cream!

Nuffnang's ad showed me the New Zealand Natural ice cream promo! On every 30th of the month, you can purchased their ice cream for 30% off!

Here is their promo link: New Zealand Natural 30:30 Promo!
They don't have much places to get them though. But I tried their ice cream. It is delicious (then again, I love ice creams but I am certain it wasn't my love for ice cream that enjoyed their ice cream lol).
If anyone is by chance nearby their location, ought to try! Make sure not to forget to buy me a pack too!

4 comments:

Cest La Vie said...

Aiya..I missed it. A little too late to go find it now...

foongpc said...

Oh, so they are copying Baskin Robbins promotion style? 31% off on the 31st of each month.

Anyway, I love New Zealand ice creams. But I'm a lover of any ice creams, I love McD sundae cone - yummy!! I even like those cheap ice cream in tubs. Haha!

ladyviral said...

@CestLaVie : Aiya.. nevermind lah. they do it every month anyway.

@foongpc : Looks like it. But theirs happen every month it seems cause it is on the 30th. Ah yes i love ice creams too xD all kinds!

pink+purple dollar said...

except febs darling ..lol.. i love their ice cream though it's quite pricey...still prefer haagen daaz..lol