My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Monday, December 15, 2008

coming back?

I haven't been blogging since the late Dominic's entry. Don't know what to say, don't know what to put. I guess when I see someone just go like that without any reason, I realized I need to make more out of my own life. I have spent most of time now with my loved one, family, and my close friends. I don't want to miss out on it and to look back next time to realize I did not spend enough time with them when they are gone.

I might start blogging again. Though I doubt it would make much of a difference even if I don't or do. I don't have much readers anyway.

...

Yet again I am out of words. Damnit. I will maybe blog again later when I reach home. Just something that occur to me that I would mention of the past. MAYBE.

Anyone care? Who cares? Do I care? Bleh~

Good day to you all~

No comments: