My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Work

I fell sick again, on Monday. Was tossing and turning the whole night on Sunday, woke up with a very bad sore throat Monday morning and nose became runny by afternoon. How nice … Must be the fried food I had on Saturday and lack of water.

So yesterday, I had to work with my nose runny and the air-conditioning felt like it was extremely cold. Today, I am slightly better but nose still running… should buy it a pair of running shoes so it would run further from me. Coughing doesn’t make things better either. Crappy… why do I fall sick every month? Am supposed to meet my female director concerning the Performance Appraisal implementation… and the GTL of another insurance company… but because I am too sick, I fear I would not be able to present good enough… so I did not. Instead I sat at my workstation, bored to death because I can’t think of what to propose on the proposal I am doing – “Why go leasing on the computers”. Any suggestions from my readers (it’s a wonder if there is any ).

Time to stop blabbing… I will go play game now. Have to level my baby~’s priest so it will catch up to me.


ATB ~ Fall Asleep

No comments: