My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Breaking Down

I have been so busy… I know I shouldn’t be here blogging anyway, but I have to. I couldn’t handle what I am going through anymore… I need a break… I need to leave my suffocation behind, so I am here… taking some time off. Hope it works…

I am so stressful… work, studies, etc…
I stood under the shower for an hour plus, with the water running down my head to my body, I stood there… water… running down me, along with the tears from my eyes.
I squatted down… water still flowing down, tears still coming out… I don’t know how long I have been in that situation…
I have finally broken down… the first time in my life; I broke down because of stress…

I just realized I cut my hand when I saw some redness on my hand… I wonder when I cut my hand… It’s not deep… just slight cut… should be fine by tonight…

I should go now… still need to study for my exam… going to take more time off… then study… let’s hope I can concentrate after.


ATB ~ The Autumn Leaves (repeating)

No comments: