My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, May 11, 2007

Finally

Finally managed to finish my assignment and gone through my exams last week . Wow! I feel so free. I feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders .

Well, thought I could get myself a free time and go sit in Starbucks with my best friend. Unfortunately, she let me know she can’t at the last minute. Sighs…

Oh well, what should I do now ? I feel like walking to Starbucks with a book. If only the criminal rate here isn’t that bad and if only Starbucks was nearer .

I wouldn’t get much free time again. I never thought I would feel so free today… I am so excited, I can’t even get mad at my friend for cancelling last minute . Well, since nothing much I can do, I think I will go watch a DVD or maybe all those that I haven’t watch .


ATB ~ The Autumn Leaves

No comments: