My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Monday, April 09, 2007

Never Learn

I should learn my lesson by now. I should never get to know people I meet in a game too much. Or even get close to them and thinking that it would last. Eventually, everything ends up lost.

In my past experience of gaming, I have lost enough friends as things changes. Yet I never learn… I repeated the same again. I have even lost real life friends when we play the game together haha~ . Who would have thought of that happening?

I give up. I am tired of trying. Why does it always have to be me the one trying and yet the other person take me for granted? I feel like I am just a stepping stone… just merely a companion in a game… just merely someone to talk to while gaming.

I have lost too many people I met from online games that I think are friends. No more...



DJ Tiesto ~ In Search of Sunrise 4

No comments: