My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tears pt. 2

Being at the memorial service wasn’t a really good scene; I daren’t even look into his casket. When I walked in, I saw his picture… I felt my eyes stinging, as my friend walked up to pray to him, I was behind him and I couldn’t… wouldn’t go in. Tears started streaming out my eyes; I felt the pain in my chest. I took the nearest seat behind me and tears kept streaming out while my friend prays for him. After that, he came to me and patted me on the shoulder.

We were there for hours… before we left, my friend went in again to have a look at our beloved friend. I again couldn’t bring myself to walk over. Tears started streaming again as I thought of him.

Sending him off tomorrow; I hope I do not break down. I miss him dearly.




Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa ~ My Heart

No comments: