My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tears

What has the world become into? Today… I have cried so much now, my mood is that bad to the extend I wish I was the one in his place. Johnson Khew, a great friend, a great brother like figure I have, has left his family, his loved ones and us to return to the creator. I pray for his peacefulness and may he be well on the other realm.

He will always be missed and will always be loved.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
JOHNSON KHEW.

I have known him since I was 13 years old. As of today, I am 26 years old. For 13 years I know this kind hearted, gentle man. He was a great friend to me; a great person… to find that he has left to return to his creator has put me in grief and depression. Throughout the years of knowing him, he has not once disappointed me in any way. He has showed me love of a brother, caring for me like his own sister. He is a great loss to me and to everyone that loves him.

God loves him more and yes, God has decided it is time Johnson shall not suffer in this place called Earth anymore and to be return to Him to be under His caring. I know that God shall watch over him under His care.



ATB ~ I Wanna Cry

No comments: