My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, December 08, 2006

Workstation

Yeah so I got bored and took a picture of my working station.
Is a mess but I know looks clean for some people haha~ . I can’t stand my table looking a mess because it is already small enough and if I have papers laying about, I wouldn’t have enough space to work or rest my feet when I sleep. Ok kidding, I can’t sleep in the office . Not with CCTV around . See the blue vertical blinds somewhere in the second picture? That’s my boss’ room . I sit right “in front” of him .

Ah well, gonna be a day of traveling again tomorrow. I need to go test out how to get to UM, PJ City Campus for my class on Sunday. Oh yea, that’s right… I am starting to study again. This Sunday is my first class. Wish me luck aye?

Hoobastank ~ The Reason

No comments: