My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Toe-ie

Aloha! *Does the Alien hand Gesture* . So I haven’t been here blogging for sometime now. But hey hey… don’t bite my head off . I don’t know what to blog at times.

First at foremost, I would like to thank all of you who read my blog. I appreciate you all giving the thought of reading me rant mostly . Espcially dropping by every now and then for updates of me, in which I barely update . I thank you .
Of course I would like to specially thank those who spoke about my last entry. Those words from you people were nice . I thank you again.
Oh by the way, Ah Pike ar, your blog no more workie ar?

Secondly, some people might know I have been into badminton lately every Thursday with my colleagues. But for those of you who doesn’t know, now you do ! So anyway, the whole point of this is to show you all something .


See the difference of the two big toe-ie ? You saw right if you did . My right toe-ie is black inside. I hurt it while playing badminton and it was bleeding inside. Now it is all dark red . Athlete’s injury is what my colleague calls it LOL.

I am having a headache now. Must be the lack of sleep I had yesterday or the coffee I had earlier gone bad . So I will go rest now. Ciao!

Angels and Airwaves ~ Lost Words

No comments: