My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In Loving Memory

Life is vulnerable. Like a fine crystal, a light knock with merely a spoon, it shatters into million of pieces beyond repair. Shouldn’t we treasure our life while we can instead of putting it all to waste by doing things that is meaningless?

Here today I announce to everyone (that reads through my blog) a friend’s death. The late David Thong has return to our creator this morning. To anyone who wants to pay your last respect to the late David Thong, you can do so at the St. Ignatius Church (opposite Kelana Jaya LRT Station, next to the LDP).

To send him on a good trip to our creator’s land will be as follows:
Venue: St. Ignatius Church
Funeral date: 13th October 2005 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00am

I am feeling extremely awful. I don’t even know what am I feeling right now. A little lost, a little restless, a little foolish… I think I am merely just confused. I woke up felling EXTREMELY happy, reaching office feeling tempremental, then a depression and now basically everything is mixed up. I teared a little to know the late David Thong, has left us.

May we all pray for him and may the angels guide him on the journey to return home.



Pictures are taken from his blog. My regrets for never really knowing him and never even have a picture of him or with him. I am truly sorry for being a lousy friend.

HIM ~ One Last Time

No comments: