My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday Night

Saturday night and I am home blogging… ok this is boring Image hosted by Photobucket.com. I should go play my game… yea I am still playing Priston Tale. I am trying to get to a higher level now so I can go to a different map . I will grab some pictures when I can to show my priestess off . I am in another new map now but I want to get to another new map with harder to kill monsters, higher experience to gain. That would be all fun .

So staring at my blog now thinking of what to write… which isn’t doing much of staring into it Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Ok I just got bored staring into the monitor. I am going to log into Priston Tale. Let’s hope I can get a screenie to show my priestess off . See ya people!

Darude ~ Sandstorm

No comments: