My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Sunday, March 20, 2005

*Hurls*

Hang over!

Yea I am having that right now o.O
Andy called me at 12midnight saying let’s go Rush. Caren asked for a gathering so ok I agreed to go. On the way over to Rush I got hungry but did not eat anything. Any other way, went in danced, drank and a little too much of alcohol got into my system (especially since I was on a hungry stomach it got to my head faster ). So I was drunk in other words . I hurled a number of times and sorry for ruining the night peeps!

Second time in my life I ever hurled and hangover due to alcohol . This remind me never to drink on an empty stomach again. Stomach is queasy now. I think I am going back to bed . Again I apologized for the messy night.

InGrid ~ You Promised Me

No comments: