My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

At Home

Weekday afternoon & I am home from work. Yep I took the day off. Had a bad eye this morning & it was itchy. Since I hate my company panel doctor I did not go see it. I rather take my leave. What the difference anyway? The doctor will ask me to go to work because I still can walk & use my other eye. I remember once I went to the doctor for purging & having bad stomach ache, he gave me a jab & then said I can go work so I don’t need a MC. In the office I was aching like hell until I couldn’t move. Stupid doctor! So if I am going to have to go through such torment again, I rather take the day off & stay home myself.

I just finished my lunch so I might be going to bed later to rest my eyes. Right now, I am just going to sit around. On second thought sitting around is boring. I am going to go play game now. Maybe play Gunbound or maybe Priston Tale. See you all around!

Blink 182 ~ I Miss You

No comments: