My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Empty Blog = Empty Life

Lately I haven’t been blogging much. Honestly there seems to be nothing to blog about in my life. So my disappearance from blogging has proven my life is just like an empty blog.

I have been playing Gunbound a lot lately. From a dislike the game to me getting kind of hooked to it… funny what a game can do for a game freak like me. I guess as long as it is a game with good graphics, I am into it. Deprive me from my games & I think I would probably die…

Amazingly, I took time off from games today to sit here & blog. *sounds like as though I am blardy reluctant* hahahaha… Ah well, I think I need to blog more. But then again what’s there to blog about? My life is empty file named Adeline.

Right, I think I should just stop blabbing away. I am going to go help finish the food in the fridge now.

See y’all around!

No comments: