My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, April 23, 2004

PMS

What does PMS means:
(contributed by a great friend from United States)

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4. Puffy Mid- Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweatpants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

...and my favorite one....

13. Potential Murder Suspect

... of course not to forget...

14. Pre-Mestrual Symptons

Luv Hugz & Kisses...

Dom

a.k.a

Calvin Klein

For Eternity I will Be There........
To BE The ONE.....
That Brings CONTRADICTIONS to Everyone...
Feel Free To ESCAPE The Boundaries Of TIME....
Because The TRUTH Is Out There...
cK FOREVER....

No comments: