My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Monday, April 26, 2004

Addicted

Addicted! I am ADDICTED! Addicted to what you asked? Well, I am not addicted to Drugs, NO! Smoking, NO! Games, NO! But all of things I would never believe it! I am actually addicted to SWIMMING. Yes you read that right! Swimming, I am addicted to swimming! Ever since I have learned how to swim, I always want to go swimming. Though I am not good at it yet, but I want to swim. The feeling of being in the water is great!

Today I actually have plans to go swimming with one of my friends but then she cancelled because she was feeling tired. That is okay but the whole night up till now I am feeling very restless. In my mind I wanted to go so much. I even thought of cycling over to the swimming area just to go swim myself. But then how dangerous could that get right? Does the feeling wanting to swim so much right? Gosh, suddenly I feel as though it is like drugs. Swim…swim…swim…I want to swim... swim...swim...

No comments: