My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Long... Swim...

It has been so long since I have been blogging. Yeah I admit I have been away… What to do? I am just lazy… :P

All right, now to think what to write… Ok let’s talk about my swimming. About that, I am still freaking lousy at it. I know how to float that is one thing good. I also know that if I by chance drown, just pinch my nose tight & stand up right… :) Oh yeah I also finally know how to kick & move. Not very good yet but I know I can advance further. All I need is more practice. I am finally of the float. Yes they gave me a float. What?! I am 23… that is 2 + 3 = 5. Ngek ngek… Well, if you people were there at the classes, honestly it doesn’t look that bad having two orange floats at your arm. Eventually just yesterday I went swimming again & I saw this quite build guy, with all the muscles, he’s tall too… & he has two orange float on his arm too. So then again, I am not the only one… :P Anyway, I am off the float yesterday. My coach thinks I can do it without the float & guess what she was right! I did better & if I were to be without the ring I am supposed to hold, I would do even better. *hiaks hiaks* I am going swimming tomorrow with colleagues. I need practice so that is what I am going to do. :) Let’s hope I fully know how to swim at the end of my 16th hour classes. I don’t want to end up paying so much & get nothing out of it. I want to be able to swim when I go Redang! I want to go underwater & see those fishes… not look from up but at the same level as them. :)

Anyway, support me yeah! Give me an A! Give me a D! Give me an E! Ok you get the point… Support me! Encourage me! I can do it! I am able to swim by the end of my 16th hour classes! YES!

*Please do not think I am crazy or something. I am just over excited! :P

No comments: