My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, July 08, 2011

Keep it up!

I am proud of myself today ^^v !~ (yay!)
I came home right after work and it was early. Finished what I need to do and decided let’s go swim!
Ahaks! No I don’t have such a beautiful figure and I don’t wear a bikini when I swim :p

Before I went to swim, I went to get hubs his contact lenses. I know he would need it for my event which is coming soon so better get it before I totally forget again (yes I keep forgetting, I am near it each time I reach the MRT station before walking home, yet I still forgot haha).

Then I journeyed to Home Team NS opposite my house (ah yes I go in for free now :p. hubs finally got me a membership with Safra. Must make full use of the payment beyond it’s worth haha).

Why am I proud of myself?
XD See Konata says “Good Job” haha! (I love her! she is too cute XD)

Anyway, what happened was… I swam from 8pm to 9:25pm o_o I have no idea how many laps I have done at all even haha! Of course it was not fast strong strokes, it was slow and easy. But I think I did a lot too! *Proud*

But other than being proud, I am also annoyed!
(found the right picture for this part haha!)

As I was doing my last lap in the middle of the pool, the lights got switch off! Was like what?! It was only 9:25pm and they are supposed to close at 9:30pm! Then the Lifeguard had the nerve to come tell me “We are close”
“I thought you all close at 9:30pm?”
“Yea, but the lights are off now, and it is dangerous for you to swim in the dark”
Er… ooook… whatever >.< As I was leaving I place a comment to the counter. Wonder if they will ever do anything about it. But yes I am still being overpowered by being proud! Haha! I will go swim again soon ^^.

When you joining me to swim?


22 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Yay! Good for you!

Happy weekend to you and hubs :)

Belle said...

i don't wear a bikini ever when i swim too lol

Kelvin said...

I wanna join~ If only u wear bikini XD Joking lah~

lina said...

Good for you! Keep up with the swim.

I am proud of myself too. Finally managed to do 8K in under 1 hour. *^-^*

Wanna see your bikini photo! Can or not? xD I wish I can wear a bikini now. Cannot oredi, fat spilling out everywhere! LOL

ladyviral said...

Kucing : Thanks alot! ?Happy weekend to you and your family too ^^v

ladyviral said...

Belle : Haha! I can't wear one... I did before... but then I kept feeling as though my bottom is falling out xD

ladyviral said...

Kelvin : Aiyar! You mihgt just vomit until you lose weight if you see me in bikini now :3

ladyviral said...

lina : Wow grats! Keep it up and might to more in an hour :P. (what 8K by the way? hehee)

Aiyar see me in bikini, my fats are not spilling out... they are already all over the floor >.<; so better not :p

lina said...

@LV,
8K - 8km. ^^

[SK] said...

oh wow, swimming from 8pm to 9:25pm non stop?? that must be a lot of swimming and you sure have covered kilometers in distance huh!! that's really something to be proud of!! :)

Pou Leen said...

I like the way you use the anime illustration... so funneh!

ladyviral said...

lina : Running? Ganbatte!!!

ladyviral said...

SK : Yep yep ^_^. It was slow swims though... so not sure if I covered the kilometres required hehe :P

ladyviral said...

Pou Leen : Hi! Thanks alot ^_^. But I don't always do this hehe :P. I dropped by your site! Love the drawings. :D

wenn said...

ya, keep it up!

Tekkaus said...

I thought they should have asked everyone to get out first before switching off the lights? :/

Tekkaus said...

So irresponsible of them...you should sue them for negligence... :p

ladyviral said...

wenn : Thank you! ^_^

ladyviral said...

Tekkaus : They are supposed to! Even to ensure that everyone is out before they off the lights. I was like wht the eff... I wanted to scold them, but refrained :3.

I could sue them... I might if they do it again haha!

Ayie said...

I am planning to take baby swimming this coming august in the community center, they have recreation pool swim time and once the weather gets all sunny and warm again, we're definitely hitting off the pool!

good for you, go swim ADEL!!

levian said...

i'm definitely not a swimmer, i drown! but it didn't seem responsible for them to chase customers away 5 minutes before closing time. such rudeness!

Mariuca said...

I can't swim and I am afraid of the water, how???? :)