My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Wish

I wish:
- I have a dog; an Alaskan Malamute or a German Sheppard.
- to lose weight; how could I other than pills and liposuction?
- to exercise; go swimming. But could I go alone, when the crime rate is so high now?
- to try those oatmeal diet remedies; but each time I forget to make them or I get bored eating them.
- to get rid of my dark circles under my eyes; been using skin food’s eye serum and it is quite effective (if only I am more hard working in applying it everyday lol).
- to look good in a white dress; I am dark for a white dress (makes me look fatter too lol).
- to get rid of my thunder thighs; how am I supposed to do that?
- to travel the world; to visit places and friends.
- to make use of my Human Resource Diploma; but I keep failing in landing a job that will allow me to.
- to experience what a full Human Resource Personnel is like; still seeking and trying.
- to study again; and obtain my Degree.
- to be a lawyer; hopefully in the future I can.
- I can afford a new computer; my current one is 6 years old and slowing down on me.
- I have a notebook / laptop; I don’t know. I feel like it is fun somehow.
- I have never done those stupid things I did; in the past or in the present.
- to apologize for the stupid things I done; to anyone that I have hurt.
- I could live in a place; where there is spring, summer, autumn, winter.

Last but not least, I wish I could sleep now.


(Fan turning because the air-condition is still spoilt)

No comments: