My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, October 12, 2007

Perfect World, Out of Town This Raya

Well, here I am again…
Yea haven’t been blogging much… I know… I am too addicted to games . Each time I got free time, I will play games. Recently have been playing Perfect World. Malaysian Server game, Chinese oriented… I was playing Yao Jing. The Chinese Werefox (or in the more common term, bitch ), was nice. I get to have any pets I want as long as it is tamable. Tamed a dungeon mob and was like ownage. High defense and the mob wouldn’t agro me. So my pet tanks… it was a close beta… open beta should be soon, check the website out, it might interest you.

Raya is soon to be here. I am going out of town this time on my own. First time I will be traveling on my own. Think I can make it? No body to talk to in the journey… might bored me to death. Oh well, good book should keep me entertained with my mobile not dying on me as well.

All right I need to go out and settle some stuff before I journey out of town this evening. I will update again when I return.
You all have a good weekend
and
Selamat Hari Raya
to all that is celebrating this festive season !.



ATB ~ Get High

No comments: