My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, August 17, 2007

Rollercoaster

So the past few days have been uncalled for. My emotions currently are upside down, going on a roller coaster that never stops . I have been angry, sad, happy, crazy… even to the extent I don’t know what is going anymore.
I nearly lost a few friends… I nearly wanted to drop dead and wish everything would just be fine after I am gone… I nearly wish I never exist in this world. But I thank you (you know who you are) for being there for me when I am in need, when I am breaking down, when I am nearly at the state of never again to talk to anyone… you were there, making me feel better… I thank you.

Well, so for the pass 2 weeks I had one of my director’s notebook at my table. You see, he went overseas and told me to baby sit his notebook. So I had internet access unconditionally at work for the pass 2 weeks. Wow isn’t it grand huh? That was while it lasted… He just got back today, and by Monday the notebook returns to him. Though I know I still got places where I can go to access the internet but well, wouldn’t be as easy as the past 2 weeks . I had my fun while it lasted, I so need to be a good girl again at work .

So who wants to give a hand and save our Sumatran Rhinos? Want to know more about how to? Come on you know want to…
Click ~~~~> Save the Rhinos! <~~~~ Click
to find out more. With Honda let us work together to save our trees, our earth where we call home that we protect for our future generations and our rhinos. You can click on the icon on my sidebar and it will direct you to the same link mentioned. Save our Rhinos today !


ATB ~ Peace = Illusion

No comments: