My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ouch ouch ouch

Right, so much for being healthy…

At home now,
Skipped my afternoon class,
Due to what you ask?

Well, This morning as I was on my way to the bus stop to journey to UM. As I was at the traffic light, I saw the bus I am supposed to board and I was still a distant from the bus stop. So I started to fasten my pace and begin to run. Unfortunately, the buss was faster and I missed the bus. As I slow down, and begin slowly walking to the bus stop in hope for another bus to arrive… my lower back started to ache. Damn! I thought… I think I sprained my back.
Went to uni with an aching back, problem sitting, walking, standing… Finally could not take it, I came home and have my brother send me to the clinic.

Doctor felt, touch… and concluded that I pulled a muscle. Gave me a muscle relaxant jab, shove me some pills and ask me to rest. Let’s hope it is a muscle thing. I want nothing of it to do with my spinal bone. That would be one big hassle.

So that’s why I am home now. Gonna go rest if possible. Freaking back ache.



ATB ~ The Autumn Leaves

No comments: