My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Monday, January 29, 2007

Distracted

Supposedly I am to do my assignment. Well, I got lazy again . Head spinning, mind restless… not knowing what to do. I stared at my assignment for 10mins… blank… take a little walk downstairs for water, came up back, looked at my assignment again… blank… BLANK!
I am doomed… DOOMED I say!

My itchy fingers keep playing and scratching my scar that I have on my shoulder. It got redder than before now. I swear… if I go on staring at my assignment… the scar would start bleeding . The picture looks dull of redness… Must be all the editing causing it to look un-red .
Well, I ought to get back to my assignment…

Great and I am starting to feel really sleepy… I should never mess with my own head… DISTRACTED!

It is time for me to sign off now, and make haste to work on my assignment.

Mike Shiver & Elevation ~ Hurricane

No comments: