My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, November 04, 2005

Wishes

Sorry not to be able to wish the Muslim readers, was sick fo the past 3 days and basically still am sick right now. Great people on holiday and I am just stuck at home sick. Well, then again not like my mobile has been ringing asking me to go out so I guess it is good to be sick huh? Ok fine, I did have numerous calls I did not answer... but it isn't on purpose! I was sleeping . So forgive me to whom I miss asnwering your calls. Anyway, I need to eat my breakfast and hoping to get back to sleep soon. The sickness is killing me and I wish I could very well be well soon. Take cares all and of course

Wishing all the Muslims readers a Selamat Hari Raya!
May it bring forgiveness, joy and properous season!
DJ Tiesto & Paul Van Dyke ~ Global Clubbing Rendezvous

No comments: