My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Company Trip

So I was on vacation with my colleagues in Cameron Highlands. Just to show some, nothing much really, but here are some of the group pictures taken .
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Missing one of my colleague and his family

Here are the four single females .
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Though one would soon be married but as of now it is single.

I enjoyed the trip, though I was very tired as well. But I know I had fun. Hoping for more joy in the coming year (I wonder it is because I am single that I enjoy myself more because I am not missing anyone or being reluctant to flirt ). We drank , I watched football too; England vs Wales . Yeah I had fun! Let's do it again next year (Well somewhere further I hope )!

DJ Panda ~ It’s A Dream

No comments: