My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Check it out

Complaint

Check this out. Really cool.

Did on for myself too. Had my full name in but I edited it off *lol* Really cute.

Here's mine:
Having just been exposed to Miss Adeline's flagitious fairy tales, I ponder how best to express my disgust at Adeline's total lack of sensitivity and reasoning. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. Although theoretical differences can be drawn between her sinful Ponzi schemes and subhuman opportunism, these are distinctions without a difference. While I have no proof that she seems to be expressing an irrational preference for remaining in some previous century while the rest of the world hurtles forward, you should still believe me, as I frequently talk about how she bickers and argues over petty things. I would drop the subject, except that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence and those who wish to ascribe opinions to me that I don't even hold. Naturally, Adeline belongs to the latter category. I can reword my point as follows. I find it sickening to watch Adeline convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction. Please don't misinterpret that last statement to mean that anyone who resists her deserves to be crushed. That's not at all what it means. Rather, it means that honor means nothing to her. Principles mean nothing to her. All she cares about is how best to prey on people's fear of political and economic instability. Adeline's fierce passions and fiendish cunning, combined with abnormal powers of intellect, with intense vitality, and with a persistency of purpose which the world has rarely seen, and whetted moreover by a keen thirst for blood engendered by defeat and subjection, combine to make her the deadly enemy of all mankind, while her ophidian propositions contribute to inflame her wild lust of pelf, and to justify the crimes suggested by spite and superstition. Intrusive, shallow drongos serve as the priests in Adeline's cult of backwards Bonapartism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Adeline's reflected glory, pausing only when Adeline instructs them to raise extortionate demands. What could be more dangerous? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: The police should lock Adeline up and throw away the key. Am I aware of how Adeline will react when she reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which she has tried to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills. Because Adeline has no concern for the common good, because anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this letter will at once understand that behind her mask of benevolence stands a complete plan for world government, world power, world conquest, and the promotion of clumsy voyeurism, and because once you cut through the bravado, misconceptions, and ignorance, you'll find that the most annoying tricksters you'll ever see ought to be worshipping at a higher altar than the bottom line of a balance sheet, we can conclude that Adeline really shouldn't operate on a criminal -- as opposed to a civil disobedience -- basis. That's just plain common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate her attitudes are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity. Whenever someone tells her not to pull the levers of antagonism and oil the gears of revisionism, Adeline gets all teary-eyed. My, my; how sad. My heart bleeds for her, it really does. Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about Miss Adeline are, I urge you to help me promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad.

Chronic Future ~ Shellshocked

No comments: