My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Monday, September 13, 2004

Funny Mood

Moodiness… My mood has been swinging a lot lately. I can be very happy in one minute & I can be so depress another minute that I can suddenly cry. I don’t know what’s wrong. I don’t think I can find out either . I don’t know what’s wrong! Am I going crazy or something? Back a few months I was having mood swings too but that one was being happy one minute then another minute I can be very hot tempered. What’s going on? What do you all suggest? Should I seek professional help? Or should I just chop my self ?

Gosh I hate this feeling ! There’s no up or down to it ! I am just freaking hanging in the middle of no where with nobody around. Seriously I think I am just going crazy … Maybe I should go out & kill someone . Now that would be a thought . *lol* .

Right I think I should stop blogging now. I can’t think anymore. I don’t even know wht am I typing right now . Until I do…

M2M ~ The Day You Went Away

No comments: