My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Last lesson! FLOAT FOR SALE!

Finally last lesson of swimming today… I have yet to master my back stroke yet. The only style I have yet to learn. From now on wards I do not need to wake up at 7am in the morning just to go swimming. I can now sleep until the late afternoon. Since I am not learning swimming anymore, I am going to try to go swimming every 3 times a week. Make me fit! Make me slim!

Also I am trying to sell my float. Agnes Leng Leng! Are you going to go to the Sunway Club to learn swimming? If yes… Wanna buy my float? I am selling for half the price. They are selling the float at RM12, me of course RM6. :) Let me know yeah…

Well, just wanted you all to know! I have graduated from swimming. Though back stroke isn’t mastered yet but I know practice make perfect! I am off to sleep now. Slept at 6am this morning & now I am lack of sleep… later still need to go out with my friends to do some shopping for my trip to Redang soon. *Yawn* Nite peeps!

No comments: