My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Thursday, April 08, 2004

So Stupid!

Today the stupidest happen to me. I was in Guardian, Giant USJ… was looking around then I saw Veet has a new item on the rack (Yes it is a hair removal item. Yes I use it). It was an Express Roll-on Wax Stick. Taking it at my hand looking at it, reading the description of the thing…find it interesting & decided to get it. So look at the price they display. RM17.90… reasonable price… walked up to the cashier & wanted to paid for it. Took out RM20 from my wallet, then she say RM29.88… What the hell? I took out a RM50 then I realize the price was display as RM17.90. So I told the cashier. I pointed at the display tag. She took a look at it & yeah it was RM17.90.

She called for her superior & they check…made me wait for at least 10 minutes. Then they say they can’t sell it at RM17.90. I told them to cancel my transaction. Then I left feeling pissed. When I walked out the door, only did I realize why I didn’t make a fuss & expect them to sell it to me at RM17.90, after all it was their mistake. I was so stupid & I felt stupid all until now I am still feeling stupid. Sigh… What do you think? Do you think I did the right thing walking away or do you think I should make a fuss at it until they sell it to me at RM17.90? Don’t hesitate to comment…

No comments: