My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Monday, March 29, 2004

*Silence*

Been sick… still sick… my throat feels sore & I don’t know why it is extremely itchy & I keep coughing. There’s a lump in my throat, I hope I do not need operation for it. *silence*

Was very excited to go to Redang on June 2004, everything was all planned… but then a friend has financial problem so the trip is cancelled. It has caused another to be really pissed & due to this matter, she decided to end our friendship. I don’t know what to say. It is necessary? I have messaged the mad one a lot but she doesn’t want to reply. Couldn’t there be a solution? It is anyone’s fault? Why am I even writing this? I shouldn’t be blogging such thing… should I?

I don’t know what I am feeling now. Sad, angry or fine with it… Sigh… Wish I know. Then at least I wouldn’t be feeling hung up like this.

Throat hurts. Trying very hard not to cough… hope I get well soon… *silence*

No comments: