My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Random Notes #4

1) Been so long that I have been blogging.

2) Been going to the gym at my office doing the treadmill. (lets hope I shed those weight I gained for so long now haha!)


3) Last movie I saw in the cinema is Transformers 4 (story was depressing! Graphics was amazing).


4) I miss my Thailand massages done by this regular masseur (he sold his shop and haven't found one for a really long time now).

5) Ever felt so tired once your head touches the pillow you have gone to dreamland? (yes I have a lot of times! Haha!)

6) Got a new pillow just 3 days ago! My first Memory Foam Pillow.


7) I get distracted very easily (watching Ice Age: The Meltdown now and took long enough to type this haha!).


8) I get sleepy by 10:30pm now a days must be the weight making me lethargic always)!

9) It is 10:30pm now! (so I am going to sleep...)

10) Good night!

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

Hi! Nice to see you back online. Have a nice weekend ya :)