My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas

Yes Yes… I know I was slacking from blogging as well . I was cleaning my room this morning & then I had to help my mom to do some chores. My mom have been feeling dizzy lately it isn’t really a good sign . I am quite worried about her really . Oh well guess we will have to see how things goes.

My computer is reformatted today. Let’s hope it works faster & better than it is before. All those lag-ness & problems got to me big time .

6 days till Christmas. Though it isn’t a BIG thing for my family… but I am still quite excited about it . What is Christmas to you all? Tell me please...

I went to a Church play yesterday. Wow! I was astonish by what I saw & heard. Seriously it gave me true meaning . Christmas is about the day Jesus was born. Christmas is about love… forgiving…for Christmas to most people, is about presents, Santa Claus & what else? Christmas tree? Well, guess not…

Well, honestly… Christmas can be anything to anyone no matter what I say here, because I know I am not good in explaining this things anyway. But however, Christmas is celebrate with your love ones, friends & family. Make sure you know where you should be this Christmas aye?

I take this opportunity (I know it is early ) to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your dreams come true & Best Wishes always!

Andrei Filat ~ Dreaming

No comments: