My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Friday, September 17, 2004

Headache

I went through a massive headache the whole day in the office today. The pain was concentrated on my left side of the head only at one spot. I have no idea why it is happening. Saying that I do not have enough sleep would be impossible because I have been getting much of my 8 hours sleep lately. If it has anything to with the heat over my body because of my Wisdom Tooth coming out then I would murder that tooth! *lol* Anyhow, it intolerable having that headache the whole day & I am still having it now. I hope it isn’t anything major.

I had a bad dream the other day. I dreamt that I died from brain cancer. It doesn’t sound as bad but if I say that no one knew I died in my room until I started to rot & smell. Hahahahaha … I think that would be stupid. If I did not come out of my room for a few days, I think my family would have knocked the door down already. Anyway, I wonder if this could be it for my all day long headache. Naw… I guess it is just the heat. I am all fine & perk up. Nothing would be wrong with me. I have a long life to go & I have yet to find my lover boy yet. *lol* Must look for a Single White Male . So cannot die yet . All right I got to go out now. See you all around soon. (Let’s hope this freaking comment link works. If not I am SO changing comment host. Any suggestions?)

Black Eyed Peas ~ Let’s Get It Started

No comments: