My whole body is aching~
- 23rd Jul 2014

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Blogger Problem, Sick Again

It has been so long since I was able to long into my blog. Yeah I do not understand why. But Blooger keeps saying “Please Sign before Proceeding” Gosh! Does anyone of you face this problem or it is only me?

Today I finally got in. The past whole week, lot of things has happen to me. Good things, Bad things. But then again, I think my year isn’t too good because ever since 2004 started, nothing much seems to go my way. I know honestly things that happen to me isn’t major but then again it felt bad. I don’t like it & I should be bitching about it right here. *lol*

So how’s everything been? Well, I am sick today. Was sick last Tuesday too… today, I am coughing my lungs out, burning with fever until an egg can cook on my head, & the flu (Man nothing has taste). I am having trouble breathing as well. I told the doctor, he checked my breathing said my lungs are fine, all clear. But then why am I having trouble breathing? He asked am I an asthmatic. Yes I am. Then he said but my lungs are clear. Funnily I think this doctor isn’t making effort to check. He gave me a half day off today even after I told him I had trouble sleeping the whole night due to the breathing difficulties. I thin the doctor is a mental. If I go on having breathing difficulties tomorrow, I am searching for another advice. Stupid doctor who makes no effort in giving his patient the best. Sick = rest = stay home. This doctor = mental = nutcase = a pain in the arse.

Think I am going to go play game now. Must go release tensions.

Sting ~ A Thousand Years

No comments: